Hummus + Pumpkin?? Totally good or totally gross? Well… I tested it and I can say with confidence that it’s totally good! Even though I love pumpkin flavored everything, I was skeptical to combine these two foods. It ended up tasting delish and was crazy easy to make! Highly recommend!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 can pure pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 15 oz can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Black pepper or red pepper flakes to taste
Step 1: Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix.
Keep pulsing all ingredients together until smooth.
And that’s it! Just 1 simple step with one delicious result! Serve this with veggies, chips, or crackers of your choice. I highly recommend Trader Joe’s pumpkin tortilla chips; the perfect compliment to this pumpkin dip!
What’s your favorite pumpkin flavored food??