(From Left to Right)
- Bow Tie– This may not be every guy’s style, but a bow tie is a little more unique than your typical neck tie.
- “Cooking for Jeffrey” Cookbook– This would be a perfect gift for a guy that loves to cook or wants to learn! Ina Garten is one of my brother’s faves and her recipes are always delicious, fairly simple, and totally foolproof!
- Duck Boots– Perfect for snow, rain, or a chilly winter day, these boots are a classic staple item for a can’t-beat price!
- “DAD” T-Shirt– Obviously, there’s only one person you could give this too, but ILY Couture’s site also has a tee that says “hubby” and a selection of simple men’s shirts as well! Their site has great quality items for men, women, and kids!
- Yoda Cufflinks– These are such a fun gift for a guy that is a total Star Wars nerd but also likes getting dressed up. If these don’t match the style of a guy you know, you should definitely check out the huge selection of cufflinks on Lord and Taylor’s site! I promise, there is something for everyone!
I often find it harder to shop for guys than for girls, but I hope these ideas gave y’all some inspiration for your dad, boyfriend, husband, brother, cousin, uncle, etc.! If you need some ideas for girls, check out my last gift guide for the ladies! I hope everyone is enjoying this season! What have you been up to so far?? If you are in college, I hope your finals are as quick and painless as possible, even though we all know they almost never go that way! Just think about all of the Christmas cookies and movies you can consume to your heart’s content once they are over!