Hey! I’m Abigail, the face behind “Belle of the Brier.” I’m so glad that you stopped by, and I hope you’ll kick your feet up and stay a while! Here at Belle of the Brier, I chat about all of my passions: Fashion, Encouragement, and Fun Stuff!
I hope that after reading some of my posts, you will feel energized and inspired. I can’t even express how much joy it brings to my heart when someone lets me know that they have been touched or intrigued by something I have written.
Here’s a little bit about me!
- I graduated from college in May of 2017 with a degree in Fashion Merchandising.
- I have loved to shop ever since my early days of being pushed by my mom in a pram around Bloomingdales.
- I’m obsessed with dogs, but especially my Springer Spaniel, Emma, and Irish Setter, Murphy.
- My guilty pleasures include most shows on TLC and pumpkin spice lattes.
- I LOVE musicals. Some of my favorites include: Beauty and the Beast, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Grease, Hairspray, Legally Blonde, Sister Act, How to Succeed in Business, Carousel, and The Music Man.
- Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, and Nordstrom Rack are my favorite places to get killer steals for amazing items.
- Beauty and the Beast is my absolute favorite Disney movie (hence the “Belle” in the name of the blog.)
- The Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia (pictured below) is my favorite place on the planet (hence the “Brier” in the name of the blog.)
- If it’s covered in pink and white stripes or floral wallpaper, I’m obsessed.
- I’ve been known to drive down the road blasting Christmas music in August.
- My faith in God is the most important thing in my life.
I hope that you will enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!